- Education – Bachelor or higher degree
- 5+ years of experience in working in RHEL and WINDOWS.
- Should be strong in Linux (L2 level Support)
- VMWare, Windows, LINUX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs troubleshooting and diagnoses of system/application problems.
- Scripting knowledge in Bash or kshell.
- Knowledge in Red hat Linux and virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Knowledge of Windows 2012 and 2016 servers.
- Knowledge of LVM and Unix File systems.
- Experience on Windows servers.
- Works within CRM for case/ticket management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works under minimal supervision on multiple projects with different prioritize.
- Ability to work with a team of technical professionals.
- Perform upgrades and patch installations.
- Strong knowledge of Server virtualization, debugging and tuning.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet project deadlines.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||minimum 5+ Years|