SpanIdea is seeking a talented and experienced Machine Learning Scientist/Senior ML Researcher to join our team. As a Machine Learning Scientist, you will be responsible for conducting cutting-edge research and developing advanced AI/Machine Learning algorithms. You will work with state-of-the-art papers in the field, implement and improve upon existing algorithms, and contribute to the academic community by disseminating novel results in conferences and journals. This role requires a high level of expertise in deep learning frameworks and software engineering skills. You will take ownership of projects, build proofs-of-concept (POCs), and demonstrate the value and scalability of the solutions. We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, passionate about AI and Machine Learning, and eager to make a positive impact on the world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and develop advanced AI/Machine Learning algorithms.
- Read, understand, implement, improve, and explain state-of-the-art papers in the field.
- Take ownership of projects and build proofs-of-concept (POCs) to demonstrate utilization and value.
- Actively participate in the research and academic community by sharing novel results in top conferences and journals.
- D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, Tensorlite, and MxNet.
- Software engineering experience in at least two of the following programming languages: C/C++, Python, Scala, Java, R, Matlab.
- Experience working with edge-computing frameworks like CoreML, Greengrass, etc. is preferred.
- Strong sense of ambition and passion for leveraging AI and Machine Learning to drive positive change in the world.