Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop advanced to core AI/Machine Learning algorithms.
- Read, understand, implement, improve, and explain state-of-the-art papers in the above topics.
- Take ownership of projects and build proofs-of-concept (POCs) that can demonstrate utilization, value, and lead to scalable solutions.
- Actively participate in the research and academic community by disseminating novel results in top conferences and journals.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics or related quantitative discipline.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (e.g., Keras, Tensorflow, Tensorlite, MxNet).
- Software engineering experience in two or more of C/C++, Python, Scala, Java, R, Matlab.
- Experience working with edge-computing frameworks like CoreML, Greengrass, etc. preferred.
- Last, but not least, a sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Machine Learning.
|Job Category||Information Technology|