As a Lead Generation Specialist based in our Bangalore office, you will be responsible for producing qualified prospects through a variety of sources including current SpanIdea customers, prospective customers, and our on-going marketing campaigns. The role is a vital one as you will be a major contributor for the APAC sales pipeline, converting leads into warm opportunities.
- Compile call lists from current customers, prospective customers from business directories, marketing campaigns and, as well as other sources for use in prospecting.
- Discover customer needs in terms of current business obstacles and identify business opportunities.
- Responsible for building a sales pipeline
- Work closely with the sales team.
- Provide feedback (prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to both management and the company’s sales team.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Follow-up and maintain contact with prospects that don’t have an immediate need but may become qualified opportunities in the future.
- Ability to work across time zones across the world.
- Ability to report on results and hit and exceed quarterly goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1- 4 years of professional work experience
- Knowledge of LinkedIn as a sales and marketing tool is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer’s industry and core business processes.
- Needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team environment.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Experience||1- 4 years|