Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Taking care of Joining Formalities, Execution of the final offer & Appointment Letters., Verification calls to confirm the earlier employment and reference check.
- Conducting the induction program for new joiners at all levels.,
- Induction program includes joining formalities, company profile introduction, and explaining policies & procedures.
- Involved in Performance Appraisal, Confirmation of promotion of Employees. , Issue Appraisal/Promotion letters to the employees.
- Implementing engagement activities for the employees.
- Acting as a liaison between management & Employees to achieve the organizational goal efficiently
- Providing a friendly work environment by effective & timely resolution of employee grievances.
- Working to resolve employee complaints involving working conditions, disciplinary actions, etc., according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining attendance & leaves records of the employees and keep track on attendance regularization.
- Maintain Employee record file, Compose workplace code of conduct, disciplinary policies, and other leave policies,
- Drafting of Circular, Notices, Warning letter, Termination Letter, etc.
- Conduct Exit Interviews, Issuance of Experience Letter/Relieving Letter, Assuring proper handing over of work, Office Instruments, ID card to management by the employees.
|Job Category||Human Resource|