SpanIdea is looking for a skilled and experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing software solutions for embedded systems. Your expertise in C/C++ programming, along with a good understanding of data structures, operating system concepts, and algorithms, will be vital in delivering high-quality software solutions. The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of experience in embedded software development, possess strong programming skills in C/C++, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop embedded software solutions for various projects.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in C/C++.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions that meet customer needs.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure software quality and reliability.
- Work closely with hardware engineers to ensure seamless integration of software and hardware components.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies related to embedded systems development.
- Provide technical support and assistance to team members when required.
- Maintain documentation for software design, development, and testing processes.
- 5-7 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Good understanding of data structures, operating system concepts, and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Familiarity with hardware-software integration and debugging processes.
- Experience in developing software for real-time operating systems is a plus.