Experience: 5+ Years
Location- Cambridge – United Kingdom
No sponsorship is provided for this role.
Must have valid work permit candidate only apply.
- Experience of Linux based development environment
- Good knowledge & experience, working in Embedded Linux / any Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Experience with IoT Protocols & C and C++ programming.
- Experience in Firmware Application development
- process improvement tools to solve business problems.
- Implement the application for a new ARM-based embedded platform.
- Ability to think strategically in identifying future trends
- Contribute to the development and test of software at agreed timescales.
- Experience in development and debug of embedded /firmware code
- Understanding of software design techniques
- Contribute success tool software integration on new platforms.
- Coordinate with System Engineers and Manager on product project execution on a continuous basis.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing embedded software systems in C & C++.
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl or Python
- High energy, optimistic candidate
- Strong abilities to work independently
- Knowledge of Firmware Application ie.object orientated programming would be an advantage
- Experience in development and debug of embedded or firmware code.