Candidate will be responsible for development of embedded software MCU / MPU systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or in-depth knowledge on related computer software
- Experience with embedded MCU firmware/software development
- Knowledge and experience with embedded MCU programming (C, C++, and Python)
- Familiar with ARM MCU’s / MPU’s and embedded systems architecture
- Familiar with diagnostics development and validation
- Diagnostics and Trusted zone validation is preferable
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels in an organization