SpanIdea is seeking an experienced Automotive Embedded Software Engineer to join our team. As an Automotive Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software solutions for automotive applications. You should have a strong background in C++ and experience in the automotive domain, including platform development with exposure to Linux, middleware components, and system services. Familiarity with the CAN protocol and IPC mechanisms such as DBUS, Message Queues, and MOST (Media Oriented System Transport) is required. Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience with SDLC and related tools such as JIRA, SVN, and GIT are also desired.
- Utilize your expertise in C++ and object-oriented programming for automotive software development.
- Contribute to the development of automotive platforms, including Linux, middleware components, and system services.
- Apply your knowledge of the CAN protocol to design and implement automotive communication systems.
- Implement IPC mechanisms such as DBUS, Message Queues, and MOST to enable efficient communication between automotive components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Leverage your experience with SDLC and tools like JIRA, SVN, and GIT to ensure effective software development processes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 1+ years of experience in C++ programming with a focus on object-oriented programming.
- Previous experience in the automotive domain, specifically in platform development with exposure to Linux, middleware components, and system services.
- Proficiency in the CAN protocol and its application in automotive systems.
- Familiarity with IPC mechanisms such as DBUS, Message Queues, and MOST (Media Oriented System Transport).
- Experience working with Agile methodologies to deliver software projects efficiently.
- Familiarity with SDLC and related tools like JIRA, SVN, and GIT.
- 2-3 years of experience in the automotive IT industry.